DEBERT AVIATION CENTRE
Welcome to the Debert Aviation Centre (DAC), Colchester’s state-of-the-art Aviation facility located at the Debert Airport. Recently opened in July of 2021, this 40,000 sq ft facility was fully renovated to help meet the growing demand for qualified aviation professionals in Atlantic Canada.
Debert Aviation Centre has been engineered for function and provides an optimal environment to house and maintain sophisticated, high-performance aircraft and offers ample office and workshop space to accommodate various aviation related businesses.
Debert Aviation Centre is one of the top hangars in Atlantic Canada to locate your aviation business! We have limited space available. For more information on lease rates and availability, please contact:
Economic Development Officer
Municipality of Colchester
- 40,000 sq. ft. facility comprised of two large hangers, workshops, office, and meeting space
- Hangars are equipped with electric overhead bi-fold doors and easy access man doors. Hangar door dimensions are 60’ W x 24’-2” H
- Hangar ceiling height is 33’-5”
- 18,000 sq ft of hangar floor space, with dimensions of 113’-11” W x 160’-2” L
- Concrete Floors
- State-of-the-art fire safety system
- Wireless Internet
- Camera and aircraft protection systems
- Gated Apron Access
- Located northeast of runway 16-34 and has its own apron and taxiway to the runway
- Aircraft tie downs available on the apron from April to November
- Onsite vehicle parking available year-round for employees and customers
Phase II Exterior Renovations
Exterior renovations to be completed in the Fall of 2022
Leading Edge Enterprises
Leading Edge Enterprises (LEE) operates and maintains a fleet of Cessna 172, Cessna 206, and Piper PA-31 Navajo aircraft to supply our parent company Leading Edge Geomatics (LEG) with reliable and accurate data from our airborne remote data sensors. We have a strong safety record in the industry thanks to both our experienced flight operations and aircraft maintenance teams. Our facility in Debert, Nova Scotia is equipped with all the tools, parts, and provisions to maintain our own fleet of aircraft, as well as supply customers with maintenance and parts solutions, including:
- Part sales, with a large inventory of single engine Cessna and Piper PA-31 parts
- Ability to carry out a full scope of maintenance on customers Cessna 172R/S, Cessna
- T206H, and Piper PA-31 Navajo aircraft
- Aircraft Weighing
- Sheet metal repairs
OCEANSIDE AVIATION LTD.
We are pleased to announce that our second location in the Debert Aviation Center is now open and ready to serve you! OAL is dedicated to supplying our customers with professional aircraft maintenance services. Our experienced staff are committed to safety in Aviation.
We offer many types of Maintenance Services for all of your aircraft’s needs. We are an Authorized Aircraft Maintenance Organization, by Transport Canada (AMO 1-05) so you can rest assured that our facilities and staff are held to the highest standards. Please visit our website at the link below: www.oceansideaviationlimited.ca