DEBERT AVIATION CENTRE
Welcome to the Debert Aviation Centre (DAC), Colchester’s state-of-the-art Aviation facility located at the Debert Airport. Recently opened in July of 2021, this 40,000 sq ft facility was fully renovated to help meet the growing demand for qualified aviation professionals in Atlantic Canada.
Debert Aviation Centre has been engineered for function and provides an optimal environment to house and maintain sophisticated, high-performance aircraft and offers ample office and workshop space to accommodate various aviation related businesses.
Debert Aviation Centre is one of the top hangars in Atlantic Canada to locate your aviation business! We have limited space available. For more information on lease rates and availability, please contact:
Economic Development Officer
Municipality of Colchester
- 40,000 sq. ft. facility comprised of two large hangers, workshops, office, and meeting space
- Hangars are equipped with electric overhead bi-fold doors and easy access man doors. Hangar door dimensions are 60’ W x 24’-2” H
- Hangar ceiling height is 33’-5”
- 18,000 sq ft of hangar floor space, with dimensions of 113’-11” W x 160’-2” L
- Concrete Floors
- State-of-the-art fire safety system
- Wireless Internet
- Camera and aircraft protection systems
- Gated Apron Access
- Located northeast of runway 16-34 and has its own apron and taxiway to the runway
- Aircraft tie downs available on the apron from April to November
- Onsite vehicle parking available year-round for employees and customers
OCEANSIDE AVIATION LTD.
Oceanside Aviation Limited’s goal is to provide the Aviation Community in Atlantic Canada with a professional Aircraft Maintenance Organization. We understand that a healthy relationship between Aircraft owner / operator and maintenance provider is the key to positive ownership experience. We accomplish this through education and trust! The better you understand your aircraft and the process required to maintain it’s airworthiness the better the relationship between the customer and the maintenance service provider will be.
At Oceanside Aviation Limited we have a diverse team of individuals, with different skills and experiences. We provide a number of different services, including, annual inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections and repairs and even avionics system upgrades, we look forward to showing you what we can do.
Please visit our website: www.oceansideaviationlimited.ca